16 February 2008

Counter-Strike 1.6 game guide



advertisement

When I first started playing Counter-Strike, I was a noob, everyone kept calling me a noob and it hurt me deep down inside.
What I started to do was let everybody go in, attack the enemies then I would steal their kills.
Sure, people did call me a kser, but hey you have to get kills some how.

Never buy Auto-Snipers, people will call you a noob when you get it because the auto-snipers can kill very easily thus it's considered a noob's weapon.

Get big sprays that have a hot chick in them, people will get distracted(if you know what I mean) and then you can get a free kill!

Well that's all that I can think of right now.

Any comments are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gaming Chronicle. Copyright 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved