05 April 2008

Too much gaming?



advertisement

Is there such a thing as too much gaming?

A parents answer would be of course, but if that parent were to be a gamer, then the answer will vary.
My answer is no, gaming is something that you need, it's something that I use to kill the time otherwise I'd be cutting my self since Toronto has messed up weather. One day, it's 10 degress C outside, the other it's -10 degress C.
So you can imagine what would happen to me if I were to go outside and play a sport like basket-ball.

Gaming is something that keeps on going and going like if you were to keep running, it would never end since the Earth is a circle and you would be going around in circles.

I'm pretty sure if schools were to make a period which all you do is play games, most people's marks will go up to the 80's.

My dad thinks I play too much games, I laugh when he says that. I mean I only play games for 10 hours straight, that's not that much, is it?

Anyways, how long do you guys play for?
Post a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gaming Chronicle. Copyright 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved