26 March 2008

I miss classic PS1 games



advertisement

I miss the old classic PS1 games like Final Fantasy 7, and 9.
They were the best!
I used to hate Final Fantasy games, but then my friend told me about them and let me borrow Final Fantasy. At first I though this was going to be a disappointment, but as I got further into the game, I wanted to play it more, I had the urge to keep on playing until I finished the game. I never finished Final Fantasy to this day, I still have the game that my friend let me borrow.
I'm pretty sure my friend is looking for the game right now thinking "where did I put it?".

Tomb Raider is also another one, I finished Tomb Raider II, and Tomb Raider V, they were pretty awesome. I'm still not done Tomb Raider IV.

If I had a PSP with me right now, I'd be playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9, and Tomb Raider IV until I finished them.
Too bad I don't.

Any comments are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gaming Chronicle. Copyright 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved