11 April 2008

PSP's Rule!



advertisement

I just got my PSP about two days ago and let me tell you, it rules!
I modded it as soon as I got it, it had a 3.80 firmware installed on it by Sony. I used Pandoras battrey and a magic memory stick that my friend let me borrow and let me tell you, it took only five minutes to mod.
Yup, five measly minutes to mod.

I bought the Daxters Pack which comes with a 1 GB memory stick, daxters game plus family guy videos. The memory stick is good for putting PS1 games on, but it's not good if you're going to want the newest games since they're over a GB.

If you have a PS3 and a PSP, you could use remote play which lets you play PS3 games, PS2 games or PS1 games on your PSP. Remote play connects the PSP with the PS3 which forms a LAN like connection, most of the games you play on the PS3 can be played on the PSP in HD.

You can also put music on your PSP, and movies. It can be used as a big MP3 player, but don't try to sneek it in to class as you will get caught. It's way too big to be put in your pockets.

Another thing is wLAN, it's an awesome tool for networking your router to your PSP. The best part is, it's so easy to do. You don't even need the USB adapter for the router, the PSP is most likely to be able to connect to your router, how clever is Sony for putting that handy tool in?
I'll tell you. Very clever, not only can you go on the Internet, but you can also use Skype as a messenger to talk to your friends and there's also an Internet radio.

Overall, the PSP is a handy console that will stay on the market for quite a while just like the PS2, there's still new games coming out for it and it's still a live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gaming Chronicle. Copyright 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved